Thursday, January 7, 2016

Awesome Life Friday #47

Welcome to Awesome Life Friday!

I had no plan at all to take a monthly break from this party - our trip to Florida went very well, and it quickly became clear that I needed to put all my focus there, both for the sake of being good guests and because I really needed the break!

I hope your holidays were lovely and that 2016 will be your best year yet!

We're so looking forward to seeing what you've been cooking, creating, growing, decorating, reviewing, giving away, and thinking about this week!

Meanwhile here's what we've been up to this past week:



I hope you'll check these out if you haven't already!

Are you all ready to party?  If you like, we'd love it you'd help spread the word by grabbing our button:






Features will be back next week - for now, let's get this party started!

Here we go!


4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting! I hope you have a fabulous weekend!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lynda for Awesome Life Friday no. 47. Happy 2016 New Year.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting!!
    Would love to have you stop by and join in the fun for Friday Features weekly party!! as well!!

    Have a great weekend
    Karren
    Oh My Heartsie Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great party with some fabulous ideas! Thanks for hosting - See you next week!

    ReplyDelete